Noun: REALTORS, for whatever reason, who fear Search Engine Optimization
- “I don’t know Fred, I’m scared my copy will sound dumb.”
- “What if I don’t get indexed in the SERPs?!”
- “I heard you can do YouTube SEO too! This is too much.”
- “Only younger real estate agents can do this.”
Before reading below tips, don’t forget to bookmark the Karin Carr YouTube Channel!
5 Tips For Proper Spider Feeding
- Write natural, ‘for human’ keyword-rich articles and/or blog posts
- Don’t ‘keyword stuff’ your content
- Avoiding repeating the same SEO keyphrases over and over
- Try to avid using ‘Duplicate Content’
- Avoid any and all ‘Black Hat’ practices
If You Liked This Info Regarding Search Engine Optimization For REALTORS…
…read How REALTORS Can Use YouTube SEO To Compete With Zillow On Google (a recent blog).